Regular Meetings and Networking Opportunities
Are you in the early stages of setting up a social enterprise? Would you benefit from speaking with like minded individuals going through the same as you? Then come along to one of our business groups and meet other social entrepreneurs that understand what you’re going through and can help you by sharing their experience of what are, very often, similar situations. This group also has regular guest input tailored to the needs of the group and their service users.
- Thursday 21st February
- Thursday 18th April
- Thursday 20th June Guest Speaker, Danielle Trudeau, Social Enterprise & Health Coordinator, Senscot
- Thursday 15th August
- Thursday 17th October
- Thursday 19th December
The Chamber goes to Berwickshire! Our first business group meeting was held at Berwickshire Housing Association on Wednesday 5th December at 10am, new members are welcome to join at any stage throughout the year (membership is free!) so do come along to the next meeting if you can.
- Wednesday 13th February 2013
- Wednesday 17th April 2013
- Wednesday 3rd July 2013
- Wednesday 14th August 2013
- Wednesday 16th October 2013 - Guest Speaker: Kim Wallace, Network 1st (Senscot)
- Wednesday 18th December 2013
Should you wish to come along to either group please email: firstname.lastname@example.org